Jobs and Responsibilities:
Brunel Company in Kuwait
Salary: ($7,567 – $9,870)
• Develop Model Contracts, Define Contract Processes and Procedures, Draft Guidelines and acquire more extensive Stakeholders endorsement.
• Prepare Study Reports on different Contract related exercises and prescribe changes.
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical)
• The competitors Engineering Degree ought to be qualified for acquiring Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) enrollment for issuance of Engineer Visa.
Required field understanding:
• The applicant must have at any rate 18 years of involvement with the oil and gas upstream part and they would be working in making/checking on Model Contracts in the Company.
• Having worked with any International Consulting Companies with a presentation to Contracts and Procurement Consultancy.
• Oil and Gas Upstream Contracts Cycle exercises, for example, Tender drafting, Award and Contract Administration.
• Experience in Drilling Contracts, Oil Field Services EPC LSTK (Oil and Gas Upstream) liked.
• Experience in Data Analysis of different Tendering exercises, Root Cause Analysis and creating proposals.
• Experience in Reports drafting and Review.
• Non-Oil and Gas industry experience won’t be considered.
• Category Management, Market Research and Intelligence, Long-Term Agreement, Model Contracts and Contracting/Purchasing Strategies.
Address Company in Kuwait Brunel.
Address: Office 22 & 23, Waha Mall, Dajeej Area
Oil & Gas / Petroleum